The Network Engineer performs design, optimization and audit of a network to meet the customer requirements. The Network Engineer role is applicable for design & optimization of RAN (GSM. WCDMA, LTE) network.
Candidate should have very good knowledge and concept on basic Radio Access Network Functionality and RF theory with GSM, WCDMA, LTE technology. Four to Five years of experience in the related field of RAN optimization is intended. Knowledge on Ericsson system will be an added benefit. Good communication skill to interface with cross functional domain and overseas customer is required.
The Network Engineer can be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role is focused on executing design, audit and optimization services, where the network engineer is responsible for part of the solution and part of the service process. Hereby, the Network Engineer is responsible to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and Customer contract.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Maintain and improve RAN KPIs
• Worst cell analysis and improvement plan
• RAN troubleshooting and optimization
• Neighbor optimization
• Capacity bottleneck analysis
• Special event planning and optimization
• Drive test analysis
• Trace analysis
• Parameter, License and Feature Audit
• Identify add-on sales opportunities
• Participate in knowledge sharing activities
• Assist in development of a service proposal
• Collect and document customer requirements
• Creating & Innovating
• Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
• Applying Expertise & Technology
• Learning & Researching
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
B-Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication with 2-4 years of experience in GSM , WCDMA and LTE RF domain.
Preferred Qualification and Experience Requirements:
• He should be ready to relocate as per Project demand
Salary : INR 3.0 - 5.0 P.A
Recruiter Name : Rajesh
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
71/87 kirtipal street,
Haridwar, Uttrakhand 249407
Ph : +91 9158407800, 9896692515
Go to contact page
© 2016 Telebeans.
Design by RSN TECH SOLUTIONS